Sunday 20 February 2011

Tell us what your story with Marillion

Dear Marillion Lovers,

As we all know, Marillion is far to be a conventional rock and roll band,  and  that is one of the main reasons why they had touched and inspiring millions. They manage to be part of people lives, and their music has marked special moments in people's history. We would like to tell  your story with Marillion, in a poetical way given them the opportunity to be touched by your story as their music touched your heart.

If you fell like, send us a message with your story, we will write it, send you back for the approval, and if it is okf for you, publish at Facebook, here and  Twitter. Once you are at the Convention if you have the oportunity ask the guys to  check your stories.

 Check our first story here

3 comments:

  1. I don't have a particular story to tell....
    their music embraced my life like a warm sun on a winter morning
    that lucky doesnt lasts for one winter....
    but still living...
    Two year ago my mum died and I lived the most painful period in my life....
    Without Steve lyrics I'm sure I could kill my self...because the pain was too heavy to live for.
    After that period I had the lungs pneumonia...I went in and out from hospital.....but Marillion sound were always with me.
    I always feeling the strenght in H lyrics,even if they are so dramatic and helpless.
    Through them I became stronger and more happy.
    I couldn't live WITHOUT them!!!!
    Laura/lulu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura,
    Thank you for sharing such an beautiful and toching story. :) I am sure they would love to know that!

    ReplyDelete