Thursday 10 March 2011

A message from Mark Kelly.

We love sports like we love Marillion, that`s why we have a special request for those who also love sports. Please read Mark`s message and let us know if you are coming.

A message from Mark Kelly.

"On Saturday morning at 10am I am organising a Marillion fun run for well..
erm..fun! We will meet up in the main square in front of the Adventure
Factory wearing silly running kit and nursing hangovers to run two 5k laps
around the site. The less fit can quit after one lap and the really fit can
head off down the coast for a few hours and tell the rest of us how it went
later in the bar. I you are interested in joining me please send me an email
to runningfool@marillion.com and I will add you to my list and send you
begging emails to sponsor my London marathon run in April"

Come on lets run! Women and Marillion Runner team ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment